Powerful Sun Protection SPF 40 Wet Tissue
- Company Name:CleanWorld Hi-tech Co., Ltd.
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2004. 02.04
- Contact:Kam Yong Jang
- Related Keywords:Sun protection, SPF, Wet tissue
CleanWorld Hi-tech Co., Ltd.
Powerful Sun protection SPF 40 Wet Tissue
Using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Powerful Sun Protection Wet Tissue is a broad-spectrum physical and chemical sunscreen that protects against the sun? harmful UVA/UVB rays and is the only sunscreen that is made as a type of wet tissue for the first time in the world. While SPF 20 is recommended for everyday use, SPF 40 is necessary for extreme and prolonged exposure such as golfing, swimming and fishing.
1) Protects skin from aging and sunburn with four forms of broad-spectrum UVA/UVB
2) Provides both a physical and chemical sun screen.
3) Wet tissue type to easily use during golfing, driving and fishing
4) Zinc oxide which is a non-irritating and very effective sun block, is mainly used.
What is SPF?
SPF stands for the Sun Protection Factor provided by a sunscreen. It refers to a product? ability to stop your skin from burning. The higher the number of the SPF, the longer you can stay in the sun before burning.
For example, if it normally takes 10 minutes of sun exposure for skin to get a sunburn, an SPF of 15 would ideally provide 150 minutes of protection. (In actual use, protection is less because sunscreen gets washed off by sweat and water.) An SPF of 15 blocks more than 92 % of the UVB rays. Apply sunscreen 15 to 30 minutes before you go outside. As well, sunscreen should be reapplied after swimming or sweating to provide good protection.
Dosage and Use
1) Apply evenly over the body, before sun exposure and as needed.
2) Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
3) Reapply as needed or after swimming, or perspiring.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931